Sunday, October 2, 2016

The beautiful sunsets



This was the sunset on the way home from the golf tournament.  I wish I had a better view, this was taken over some abandoned houses.  I should add I won a prize for being the worst golfer.  It is a pretty cool glass, actually.  I will have to take a pic of it at some future date.  It was filled M&Ms.  Everyone from my work got one because we were the worst team.  I proudly displayed it on my desk and the co-worker (my deputy boss) who told everyone about my bee stings, said if I didn't eat the M&Ms he would.  So the next day, M&Ms still intact, I hear him and the boss (both rank of Captain) walking down the hall talking about how I still had M&Ms in my glass and they were setting out to steal them!  I wasn't in my office, so I quickly ran out of the other person's office, chased them down the hall and yelled "Are you really going to eat my M&Ms?!"  They just laughed and said yes.  They got to my office before me and both took handfuls.  Scornfully, I told them I was donating the rest to charity out of spite.  When they left, I took the cup over to the Admin department where there was a Chief who was asking people for candy earlier and I gave the cup to him.  I told him he could have the M&Ms but I wanted the cup back.  He said thanks.  Deputy boss was a little disappointed he couldn't have anymore, but he got over it.

1 comment:

  1. You should tell Grandpa J that you won a golf prize. He would be proud.

    ReplyDelete