Sunday, October 16, 2016
Baby Chickens Everywhere!
These pictures contain a common sight in my yard... baby chickens! This momma had seven baby chickens this day. They are wild chickens and I always have several in my yard. Today when I came home from church, there were at least five chickens in my yard. But the babies are cute because they are always going "peep, peep, peep, peep, peep, peep..." and so on. It's non-stop. And they all run around the momma chicken. If she goes somewhere they all run around her. They are constantly under foot. It's cute. I don't mind the chickens at all. Except that one time one tried to live in the mango tree and he woke up every morning at three am. That was loud. The adult chickens can be very, very loud. Luckily chickens weren't meant to live in mango trees and a few nights later he had moved on. I do go out and chase them away from eating my mangos when I have mangos in the yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment