Sunday, October 2, 2016

Chuck-E-Cheese









Our command had a fundraiser at Chuck-E-Cheese.  I only remember going here once as a kid, so I thought it would be fun to go.  Turns out they don't let adults in without kids, so I said I was here to meet people, and they let me in when I pointed to my friend with a kid.  There were some people here who came regularly and they knew which games let out the most tickets.  They also knew how many tickets they typically got with however many tokens.  Then they started playing the games.  The parents... not the kids.  It was gambling to them.  I played skiball, or whatever it's called.  The pizza wasn't bad.  It wasn't gormet, but it was decent.  And the cheesy bread was really good.  Top it off with an orange fanta and you are in business.  Chuck the mouse came out and danced with the kids every hour or half hour or something.  The kids were excited, I think the man in the mouse comstume cared much for it.  He was sort of lackluster.

No comments:

Post a Comment