I was in my house when I saw a chicken jumping outside my window. I was like "whhaaaat??" Chickens do strange things. I looked outside and these two male chickens were fighting. They would puff out their necks and jump at each other. By the time I grabbed the camera, they saw me and stopped. So I didn't get a picture of them jumping at each other. The chickens around here are violent. This is the first male on male fight I've seen over what I consider territory, but they fight over food all the time. If there is something on ground and a chicken is eating it, another chicken will try and chase that one off.
Sunday, November 20, 2016
Chicken fighting
I was in my house when I saw a chicken jumping outside my window. I was like "whhaaaat??" Chickens do strange things. I looked outside and these two male chickens were fighting. They would puff out their necks and jump at each other. By the time I grabbed the camera, they saw me and stopped. So I didn't get a picture of them jumping at each other. The chickens around here are violent. This is the first male on male fight I've seen over what I consider territory, but they fight over food all the time. If there is something on ground and a chicken is eating it, another chicken will try and chase that one off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awwwww love the doggy rug saying.....
ReplyDelete