Monday, September 5, 2016
Ice cream and Mexican Trains
Guam is often sited as the place for the most beautiful sunsets. This picture doesn't really capture it. Driving along the coast it was much more vibrant, but I couldn't stop to take a picture. This is outside the house of a family in the ward that invited me over for some ice cream and a game of Mexican train. It was a lot of fun. The last ward I was in, I never really meshed with the people there. There was one family I really liked, but they had 5 little kids. I'm hoping things will be a little different here, for starters because there are a lot more military families in this ward than from my last one. I should add that I attended this social after being at a Labor Day BBQ at a work friends house. There was good food there, but a lot of people I didn't know. So we shall see what the future holds for me here in Guam. I do want to go around each night and start taking pictures of the sunset. Because there are many that are beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment