![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Engines |
![]() |
| Tail |
![]() |
| I have a special regard for landing gear. |
![]() |
| Standing inside the beast. |
![]() |
| Riveting. |
![]() |
| Where they hold the bombs. |
![]() |
| More engines. |
![]() |
| Guess they don't need a water hose. |
![]() |
| Big wheels. Foot is in there for size reference. |
![]() |
| Wheels for the wings. |
![]() |
| This is the guy who took my picture. He also took six pictures of himself. I only included one for reference. |
![]() |
| I'm guessing the numbers are the order you are supposed to screw them in? |
We took a tour of a B-52 at Anderson AFB. The plane was skinnier than I thought. It is all mechanical on the inside, not empty. All the crew sit near the front. They were all built in the 50's and 60's. But they still fly it about twice a week. They can fly for many, many hours with enough fuel. I don't remember much more. They didn't really give too much information. But it was a nice morning.




















I'll have to remember to take pictures of myself next time I'm asked to take someone's picture..........Tam
ReplyDelete