Sunday, August 14, 2016

Golfing

Trying to figure out why the green is so far away.

Contemplating my existence as a golfer

The giant chasm is what you are supposed to hit your golf balls over.  If you can make them go airborne, that is.

My golfing people.

More beautiful course.

Hit it over the marsh!

The elusive green

The fairway

Golfing pros
This is my second time golfing.  I went with two doctors and this gal, my partner in crime.  We love golfing.  Actually maybe not, but we love doing things.  This particular day didn't go so well.  Even though there was no one behind us waiting, they kicked us off the golf course for being too slow.  I guess that's how it goes when it takes a billion shots to get the ball where it needs to go.  We are partnered in a golf tournament this coming Friday to support the new Chief selects.  I plan on just drawing a unicorn on my scorecard.

No comments:

Post a Comment