Sunday, August 14, 2016

Golfing II

Another photo of golf buddies.

This was the suggested skill level of the tees we started from.  Yes, I am as awesome as a 7 year old girl!

One day we decided to practice at the base driving range.  The driving range is almost never used.  I took a few golf balls with me, then went out and collected them.  I ended up with about 70.  Woohoo, free golf balls!  Ready for my next bout.  

I'm getting better.

My first golf experience.  The lake is where I met the duck who is clearly fed by humans too much.  This pic did not capture how beautiful this course was.  Which is why I go.  That and driving the cart.

The duck that wanted food.  It was not shy.  And yes, I had french fries.  But I did not give him any.

Co-workers who were much better at golfing.  He didn't want to be on my team for the tournament because he wants to win.

Another co-worker.

The chickens all got in a line and watched us golf until they got bored.

My first awesome golf outfit.


This was the first time I went golfing.  Along with the second and then that one time I went and tried to make myself better.  The biggest problem I have with golfing right now is I haven't figured out the snacks.  Gold itself isn't that interesting, so there must be some other redeeming quality to it besides hitting the ball.  I figure that would be the snacks.  The first time I went I didn't know this and didn't bring any snacks.  The second time I brought fruit snacks (#winning), trail mix, and cliff bars.  The cliff bars are a bust.  So I need to think of something better.  I'm open to suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment