![]() |
| I thought this was cool. It was just sitting there, by itself in the middle of the mud. |
![]() |
| Do you see the flounder? |
![]() |
| The boat we went on our dives with. |
![]() |
| Carina doesn't like her pic taken, so I sneaked one in. My hair gets awesome when I dive. |
![]() |
| This clown fish was attacking us. It had babies in the anemone. If you look closely, you can see one. |
![]() |
| Once again, each stalk you see is an eel. You can't see it too well in this pic. |
![]() |
| Purple coral! |
![]() |
| If you look at the one in the middle, it has lots of black and white fish in it. They are all facing the same direction because the current was really strong and they had to "just keep swimming." |
![]() |
| Blue fishes. |
![]() |
| I think the long white thing was some sort of sea worm. |











No comments:
Post a Comment