![]() |
| This was the orangest coral I've ever seen. It was very cool. |
![]() |
| Sea slug or something. Our guide was obsessed with them and pointed them out everywhere. |
![]() |
| Can you see the ghost shrimp? They white stuff belongs to them. I don't know what they are really called, but they are like apparitions, specters, phantoms, and the like. |
![]() |
| Cool fish. |
![]() |
| A six fingered starfish? |
![]() |
| School of fish. It went on forever. The video panned for about 20 seconds across the fish. |
![]() |
| School of catfish. |
![]() |
| This was a cool thing. I don't know what it is, but I stuck my camera in there to get a close up and it pulled inside itself! I caught it on video and it spooked me. I didn't know it did that. |
![]() |
| He was buried in the sand, minding his own business when we came along. See the blue spots? |
![]() |
| I thought this coral looked like a tribal mask of some sort. |
![]() |
| The current was strong, so everyone was out, trying to stay in one place. |
![]() |
| A different creature (I really need to start learning aquatic animals.) It has blue spots like the other one. |
![]() |
| You can see by the way the anemone is being bent that the current was strong. |
![]() |
| This sea turtle popped out of that crevice and looked surprised to see us. We were certainly surprised to see him. The crevice didn't look that big. |
![]() |
| Squid! And look at that sand pattern. |
![]() |
| Can you see it? He doesn't think so. |


















No comments:
Post a Comment