Friday, April 14, 2017

Food Selections!

The omelet was not great.  The rest of the time I went for the pancakes and waffles!

Fish selection

This was some sort of sorbet.  It was alright.

The banana topping was cold!  It was gross.  Only warm toppings should go on waffles.

The soups were good.  This was cauliflower.

The desserts were also very good.

The best breakfast were the carbs with chocolate.  All the other toppings were gross.

This was a local buffet night and they had this giant fish.

Every meal came with a fruit platter.

Another breakfast.  French toast.

This was caramel ice cream.  It was good.
The food overall was good.  There were some meals that were excellent and some that were kind of eh.  They always had some sort of starter, fruit, soup, and a dessert.  Every morning there was fresh juice of some kind and that was really good.  The problem was they gave you one, small glass and if you asked for more they gave you more, but sometimes they also gave you a weird look.  It was like, "hey, you get one glass of juice per day, lady, live with it."  I figured since I didn't drink any of their complementary tea or coffee, I was entitled to more than one cup of juice.  Also, the water there was not drinkable from the faucet.  No surprises.  So instead, they put a glass jar in your room that was sort of shaped like a wine bottle.  Ever so often we had to bring it to the meals with us to be refilled.  They also had water bottles, but you had to pay for that.  I'm for everything that's free.  Although this place was not expensive, so it wouldn't have mattered, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment