Sunday, January 1, 2017
Command Christmas
Our command Christmas party was 40 dollars a ticket. We held it at the Outrigger Resort. It's super fancy. The food was alright. I wouldn't say it was terrific, but it was decent. I wore my Hawaiian shirt like a lot of other people did. Pete, the guy with the pots and pans, wore a matching outfit with Richard, who is another one of our friends and married to Lauren, girl in red dress. He was complaining about how he has no pots and pans and wouldn't it be cool if he won them (they were a door prize). Then he won them and laughed really hard. It was a nice event. Walking out I got a little lost trying to find my car. The resort connects to a mall and I couldn't figure out which escalator I came up. So I walked around a bit but eventually found my car. Like everything in Guam, the resort was nice, but the parking garage was dirty, the doors didn't work, and it smelled like cat pee. So nice meets gross once again. I survived the walk to my car and made it home just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment