![]() |
| Grinding down the nails so the glue sticks. |
![]() |
| Adding the elongation. |
![]() |
| Filing after trimming them down. |
![]() |
| Adding this powder that dried made everything smooth. |
![]() |
| More filing. |
![]() |
| Painting them and curing them. |
Some of the ladies had their nails done for SubBall. I'd never done it so I thought, okay. It was fun, but I don't know if I will do it again. First of all, the nails were really thick and it was difficult to use your fingers even though I had them cut down pretty short. Secondly, the nail polish faded to a gold color and then to a weird yellow. Thirdly they were impossible to remove. Apparently you are supposed to go back and get them professionally removed. I just ripped them off, causing much damage to my nails. I didn't get a pic of the final product, but you can kind of see it in the last photo. I will say this, they were really durable. No scratches or chips for those nails.






No comments:
Post a Comment