![]() |
| This kid started a little early. He was really excited. |
![]() |
| Getting ready for the egg hunt. |
![]() |
| Little kids get to go first. Most of them found an egg and then were like, "hey, that's cool," and then stopped. |
This was the Saturday before Easter. Our church organized a sunrise breakfast at a local park. They had an egg hunt and some pancakes. It was neat. I forget what I had to do that day, but there was somewhere else I had to be, so I didn't stay long. It was nice to talk to people and get to know them a little bit. I don't really talk to people at church on Sundays because we are always doing other things or parents are trying to get their kids to Sunday school. For actual Easter I don't remember doing much.







No comments:
Post a Comment