| This was the end of the hike. He is yawning. We did this earlier than he wakes up most mornings. But you have to hike early otherwise the sun will get you. |
| Another view going up. |
| This one had a rope. I'm already on top. |
![]() |
| More of the hike. There was a rope here, but you didn't need it as much. |
![]() |
| View coming out of the hike. We are out of the valley. The guy in the pic is a big scuba diver and has a really sweet waterproof camera. Puts the gopro to shame. That's what he's using (I think). |
![]() |
| I love this shot because it looks really steep. I don't think it was that steep. But it was a good climb. |
![]() |
| Climbing. This is after we passed all the waterfalls. We are starting to get out of the valley. |
![]() |
| This is going through the methane gas pool. It was gross. |
![]() |
| Some of the guys. |
![]() |
| Ascending one of the waterfalls. |
![]() |
| This was actually the first waterfall. The first one was the hardest. |
![]() |
| Over the river and through the woods... |
![]() |
| I fell down. That wasn't expected. But we are going down anyway, so it's all good. |
![]() |
| The gang. They are all my co-workers except the guy on the very left, he's another attorney that works elsewhere. He is also leaving soon. |











No comments:
Post a Comment