Sunday, June 26, 2016

Cetti Falls Hike

This is the beginning of the trail.  Then it started to go down, down, down.  You had to butt slide it.  Once in the valley, you hit the river which is where the rest of the pics are from.  They are out of order because there are two camera downloads here and I am still learning this blogger thing.
In front of the second falls we climbed up.  See the rope behind my head?  You hang onto that.
Coconut growing.
These are two people I work with who were with me.  The guy in yellow is sort of the leader of the group.  He's so in shape it's not funny.  I aspire to be like him.  Sadly, he moves this week so I won't get to learn more awesomeness from him.  He has given me links to a bunch of the races on Guam, so at least I have that.
This was before the climb I posted about above.  This is going up the river to the bigger waterfalls.  He jumped off into the pool of water.
Some of the view going down to the valley.  They had a rope in case you needed it, but at this point you really didn't.
Me, before we really got going.  It's very sweaty here so you can always tell when a picture is before or after a hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment