Sunday, May 28, 2017

Day

Up close with coral


Carina looking at something

Underwater village

Beyond this coral there was a cliff.  We went down it.  Diving is like flying sometimes.

Underwater selfie

A whole plethra of blue fish swam past me.

Sometimes when you look up you see fish.  The red glare is due to the red lens on the gopro.  It works best pointed down, not up.

Suburbs.



This looks like something from Dr. Seuss.  But it's not.  It's a worm (or two).

My favorite blue puffer fish that looks like an angry bird.  I love him.

I named him Henry.
This is still the Philippines.  I know I went to Palau recently, but it takes a long time to get pics from the gopro videos.  Day 3 of diving was Apo Island.  It was awesome.  Unfortunately my gopro kept breaking and I couldn't figure out how to fix it underwater.  So all the pics of the cliff I mentioned above are not here.  It was an awesome cliff, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment