Sunday, February 12, 2017

Frogs, lizards, and ants





The frogs are outside someone's house.  Most houses on Guam do not look like that one.  He lives in a very nice area.  The lizard is one I caught living near my sink.  The like to go under the spice rack I have and hang out and eat insects.  There is another one there now.  I don't know how they get in, but I've had several that I've caught and released.  The ants are a constant problem.  I finally got ant traps and they are working rather well.  All the black ants have died and are no longer a problem.  The fire ants don't take the the poison as readily and I'm still having issues with them.  I'm surprised at how well seven dollars worth of ant poison worked.  This will become the new normal because finding ants quite literally everywhere was getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment