 |
| See the rainbow? This is driving in. I work on the left. The ocean is off to the right. |
 |
| Across the street from where I work. That is a sand volleyball court. |
 |
| This is a little further around the corner. |
This is where I work. The blues of the ocean didn't quite come out. But it is very, very blue. I don't go outside much at work because... I'm working. And it's really hot in uniform. Where I work is awesome. Not because of anything but the people. You really get attached to people when you are out here with them all the time. There isn't really anywhere else to go and you get to know them. When they succeed, you succeed, when they are sad, you are sad. For example, one of my co-workers mother died this weekend unexpectedly. I found out on facebook and was so sad for him. Another one of my co-workers adopted a puppy. I was happy for him. So that's how it goes. Work is challenging. There is a lot to do all of the time, but it is also good. I'm looking forward to finally getting a paralegal in May. That will reduce the workload on me. But until then, I am doing two people's jobs. All in all, I go back to our theme song posted in an earlier post, "Everything is Awesome!"
No comments:
Post a Comment